Round 2 Goals:
- Read at least as many books as the number of the month (4 in April ; 5 in May; 6 in June) from my bedroom To Be Read piles.
- Better Than School – Completed..
- A Different Kind of Teacher – page 176 of 230.
- Hamlet – Introductory Notes of 435 pages. Jotting research notes as I read.
- Phillipa Fisher and the Dream – Maker’s Daughter (reading aloud to Annalise)– page 21 of 270.
- Shakespeare’s England– page 3 of 252. Also jotting notes here.
- I have read 4 of 6 books toward this month’s goal.
- Read at least 3 articles a week from my To Be Read files on computer, and categorize those I choose to keep or share.
- I read A Poverty Solution that Starts With a Hug, and shared.
- I read Sacred Wounds, and shared.
- I have read 2 of 3 posts for this week. I will add one to this final week’s goals.
- Read at least 5 blogposts a week (not including my own), and like, comment, and/or share as I am moved to
- I read What am I doing Here? ROWing Upstream, liked, and commented.
- I read Greed is Good, and am comtemplating a response in some form…it triggered a lot of alarm bells and assumptions…
- I read if I care not what you are? and favorited.
- I read Parenting and commented.
- I have read 4 of 5 blog posts for this week…I will add one to the final week’s goal.
- Submit at least 10 pieces of flash fiction or poetry this round.
- I have moved my 800 word flash erotica story, “Twice-Coupled”, to its own Libre Office file.
- I will be preparing this piece for submission during the coming days.
- I will also be mining my Flash Fiction in Progress files for potential projects.
- I have submitted (and received a rejection for(, Twice-Coupled. It was not a good fit for the Pittsburgh Flash Fiction Gazette, which wants more realism (not a problem; I like real sex!).
- I will be researching erotica markets more in line with the style (fantasy, mythical, spriritual; probably a female oriented publication…).
- I received a rejection from monkeybicycle for “A Splash of Red”.
- I re-edited, and submitted to Fix It Broken.
- I have submitted 6 of 10 pieces toward this goal.
- Submit at least 5 essays or lists this round.
- I have a completed first draft of my potential guest post for Eden Mabee’s blog.
- Next, I will review her guidelines, to be certain that what I have can become what she is looking for.
- I have reformatted, edited, and added notes to this essay. It has a lot of substance, but it took me some time to really get a feel for saying what I was trying to say, and there is a lot of fumbling….
- I will reread and rewrite, after I sleep.
- I have another bit of stream- of – consciousness that may or may not amount to another essay. I will reread it tomorrow, and then decide.
- I’ve revised the potential guest post,and am now letting it rest for a bit before going back to it.
- I will also be mining my Essays in Progress file for additional projects.
- I have submitted 3 of 5 essays toward this goal.
- Continue submitting to hops, challenges, fests, etc.; at least 3 each month.
- I submitted “The Venom Club” to Chuck Wendig’s Flash Fiction Challenge.
- I have attained this goal for this month – and for the ROWnd!
- Add JOY to every day!
- Thursday: Gardening!
- Friday: More gardening….
- Saturday: Venting.
- Sunday: Resolving.
- Add movement to every day, too!
- Thursday: Gardening, hometending.
- Friday: Gardening, weeding, hometending.
- Saturday: Hometending, gardening.
Sunday: More gardeing, more hometending. Guinea cage cleaning.
- Add self-decorating to every week!
- I wire myself, as I was, all week….
- Add more of my passions to each day, in as many ways as I can manage.
- Thursday: Gardening, reading, writing.
- Friday: Trip to library, enjoying the weather.
- Saturday: Honoring my need to vent.
- Add all these for my beloved others, too!
- I think I slipped some on this. Still, a trip to the library, my affection, and honesty.
- Input June 2000 writing practice notebooks to Penzu.
- I am on page 54of 120 toward meeting this goal.
- Take critters to the vet; renew Corki’s dog licence.
- Both Corki and Margot have appointments for Thursday, June 21
- Corki’s license can be renewed the following day.
- Pay remaining balances for summer trips to Northeast Unschooling Conference.
- I called the hotel. They will (or maybe have, as I write this) email me a card authorization form, and, once they receive it, they will charge the room to the card.
- I have looked at the process for the online form. It’s a bit intimidating. I am waiting for a calmish moment when I am focused but not too busy…